Stomp of Approval!!!

Friday, January 11, 2013

The hippie in me..

It's true... I'm slowly becoming more and more of a hippie.

I don't know that it's a bad thing, but here's how the progression has gone so far...

- Started running barefoot
- Went vegetarian for roughly 7 or 8 months
- Stopped the vegetarian thing due to being a processed carb addict
- Tried a "no carb" style of diet, found out I can't go without fruit
- Continued running barefoot, never stopped loving that!
- Stopped wearing deodorant / antiperspirant
- Want to live in a "hobbit hole" style home to reduce amount of electricity used to heat and cool house along with the added benefit of having a much larger yard
- Started eating strictly organic based off of the "Makers Diet"

Now I'm wanting to buy bamboo shirts (it's a real thing, look them up), move somewhere where I don't have to pay ridiculous taxes so that the president can continue to go on million dollar vacations every other week, and live a self supported life style where I have no need to interact with anyone other than those that I want to interact with IE; no water / electricity bill, no grocery stores, no gas stations, etc...

Plus there's the obsession with old school air cooled Volkswagen and Porsches... But that's normal for people with good taste in automotive design... Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment