Stomp of Approval!!!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

6 minutes of jumping rope

For some unexplainable reason I decided to attempt to jump rope for 6 minutes straight. This might not sound to difficult to the average person with what's called "coordination", but for a clumsy fella like me it was quite the task.

I maybe actually spent 4 and a half or so actually jumping over the rope. The remainder of the time was spent tripping over my own feet and the rope and shaking the tightness out of my calves and shoulders. But even just that small amount of time was enough to cause my calves to be considerably sore now still 3 days later.

It was a good shoulder work out too, especially after doing some dips, push-ups, pull-ups and hitting the heavy bag for a good 10 minutes. Oh, I had also loaded the dish washer as well... Don't want to leave that out!

No comments:

Post a Comment