Stomp of Approval!!!

Monday, December 5, 2011

ROCKY RACCOON BOUND!!!!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Just sent off my check in the mail to Tejas Trails for my entry into the 2012 Rocky Raccoon 50 mile Ultra Marathon!!!! Talk about excited! This is almost as good as that time I found that dead skunk! Hot damn!

Also, on a somewhat positive note, I ran today after a 14 day unwantwd hiatus. Only got in 2 miles before the right calf started feeling tight again... I need to find a way to work on that. Anyone know a good way to relax your "Peroneous Longus"? Maybe I should look into a quality chiropractor or maybe a good massage...


So, Im officially registered for my FIRST ultra marathon! Its the first step in my newly revised plan for 2012, but Ill save that for another post!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment