Stomp of Approval!!!

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Won't be running for awhile

That's right, I won't be running for awhile...

... because I might have broken my foot.

Tuesday morning I had a 500ish pound pipe roll over my foot. Luckily I was wearing steel toes. Unluckily it rolled over the steel toe part and crushed the top part of my foot.

Ouch!

I did get it x rayed, and the doctor said she didn't see any breaks at the moment, but that there could be hair line fractures present that won't be visable for a few days.

It's quite swollen, and I can't put a shoe on it.

I go back to the doctor on Friday for a follow up appointment and more x rays.

In the mean time it just hurts to put any weight on my forefoot area. So I have to walk (limp) around on my heel of my left foot.

I also can't do any pushups because I can't put any weight on that area of my left foot.

Yay....

But I did get a new truck!

1 comment:

  1. Eek! Well, if it feels better, at least you know you can run without a shoe on it. I fractured a toe a couple of years ago. I couldn't get any shoes on but I could run just fine.

    Heal fast!

    ReplyDelete