Stomp of Approval!!!

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Finally, another run!

It's funny, just when you think your in some type of control over the smallest of things, life comes around to screw it all up.

After being out last week sick, I decided to start back this week.... WRONG! Instead of waking up at 4 in the morning to go for a nice little stroll around the old neighborhood, I'm now walking up at 4 to go to work an hour earlier than normal because we got put back on extended hours temporarily. Yay...

So yesterday (Tuesday for those of you playing along at home) I decided that I was going to shoot for 400+ pushups throughout the day. I got to 200 while at work and suddenly came down with something terrible. I kept coming to the point of near vomiting where your hunched over pathetically half ass gagging and wishing you would go ahead and puke. I also had a splitting headache, chills, I felt very weak and dizzy, and I had the shakes. I also got extremely sleepy. So I came home and passed out in the bed for 4 and a half hours only to wake up drenched in sweat.

Luckily today I felt fine and decided to go for a night time run. So after tucking Preston in to bed (Izzy is on a 2 week vacation with my mom, it's very odd without her around... very quiet too!) I headed out the door for a nice 3.95 miles. Saw lots of deer, has a kamikaze June bug try to take out my right eye, and inhaled a few pounds of gnats. But it was great to be out there running again!

No comments:

Post a Comment