Stomp of Approval!!!

Monday, July 14, 2014

Still on the road to healing

My foot is still not at 100%, but it's getting better.

I'm not ready to start running just yet, but I might be ready to start off small next week.

We went back to our normal schedule at work (6:00am to 4:00pm) starting this week. So I will be able to catch up on some much needed sleep this week and hopefully get healed up a little better so that I'm good to go starting next Monday.

I'm really missing my running. Running helps me cope with a lot of inner turmoil that I struggle with. Running helps me balance out everything in my head and assists in keeping me sane. It always has.
In the mean time I have been working on building us a dining room table for our new house out of free materials (yes, I had to buy a few tools and such, but the lumber is all free) and once it is complete I will create a very large post for it. It's been very therapeutic working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment