Stomp of Approval!!!

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Damn foot.

It's not getting better.

I had my third follow up yesterday and after describing my symptoms to the Dr she had it re-x-rayed and they came up clean. No cracks, breaks or fractures. The bone placement looked fine to.

But if I apply pressure to the outside of my foot, like walking on the side of your foot, it hurts like a bitch! It doesn't feel like a muscle pain, it feels like a bone pain.

Maybe I just need to rest it longer though. It's not like I have a race looming in the near future (or even far future...), and I don't really have the time to do any serious training any ways.

On a positive note, today is my lovely wife's birthday! I dont know how she manages to become more and more beautiful every year, but she certainly does! So a happy birthday shout out to the love of my life! I love you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment