Stomp of Approval!!!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Seriously??!?!??

I wonder why I have difficulty loosing weight and keeping it off.

When we started the Makers Diet I was doing great and lost weight faster than a kid with a stuttering problem looses a spelling B and things were going great!

Then we went to Vegas and had a cheat weekend. Since then I haven't been able to kick the junk food habit and whip myself back into shape. My weight has been hovering around 183~189 since Vegas, and its because I keep eating poorly.

I'm not eating poor at every meal, I just frequently eat things I should t be eating between meals although I'm not hungry and I know I shouldn't be eating them.

Cake, the kids M&M's, candy, sweets, ect.... I know these are bad for me, but its like I'm addicted! I kicked the habit when we started the diet and went completely cold turkey after a binge weekend of ice cream and cookies galore and didn't really touch the sweets till Vegas. Now I can't put them back down although their making me feel like shit and preventing me from loosing any significant amount of weight anymore.

So, since I'm obviously addicted to carbs, here is my confession.

I, CHASER WILLIAMS, AM ANNOUNCING MY ADDICTION TO CARBS AND SWEETS. FROM THIS POINT FORWARD I RECOGNIZE THAT I HAVE A PROBLEM AND WILL RISE TO THE OCCASION AND DEFEAT THIS PROBLEM.

After all, admittance is the first step on the road to recovery, right?

Here's a picture of what spawned this post. Yes, it's a maple syrup flavored donut coated with bacon. No, I didn't eat one.

No comments:

Post a Comment