Stomp of Approval!!!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Is it hot out here, or is it just me?


Wow... 115 outside...

Me: "DAMN!!!, 115 outside!!! Man its gettin hot!!!"

Little voice in the back portion of my head: "Who wants to go for a run?"

Me: "Oh oh oh!!! Me, me! I do!!!"


Really, is there something wrong with me? We have people passing out at work from heat exhaustion, and I cant wait to go stand on top of a blisteringly hot synthetic rubber track and run to my little hearts content... Maybe I cant stand the fact that my remaining 7 brain cells wont go away so Im trying to wage war on them.

Not that my trip to the track this evening was really what you could consider "waging war" type material. Unless your refrencing my calves fighting me for most of the run... Damn calves... They used to be me strong spot. I could always depend on the calves to come through like true champions. Maybe Ive let them down by slacking off? Maybe their mad at me for having to carry around all my extra weight?

I did, however, manage to sneak in 3.2 miles this morning calf problem free!!! This evening I had to stop after 1 mile to shake them out, then again at 2 miles for good.

So 5 miles today! That, combined with eating healthy and meagerly so far, will hopefully set me off in the right direction in my weight loss quest!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment