Stomp of Approval!!!

Monday, May 19, 2014

5-19-2014

Woke up this morning and knocked out 40 pushups.

Weighed myself,  194.7

Ran a hair over 2 miles. First mile was relatively easy,  2nd mile was a gradual build up in pace. Almost saw a baby deer get creamed by a Uhaul truck. Since it was Monday morning I would have called it in to The Rod Ryan Show for his "Blood, Sex, Jail or Fame" segment, but I don't think that's quite the type of bloody story he's after...

Got back home and knocked out another 40 pushups.

Had a 28 ounce Spinach, Kale, Strawberry, Pineapple, Blue Berry, Celery, Carrot, Honey, Coconut Oil and Vanilla flavored Skyr Yogurt smoothie for breakfast. Yum yum!

For lunch I had chicken fajitas on corn tortillas. Not to bad!

Upon returning home I dropped down and did 40 pushups.

Then did 50 by accident. ..

So I was at 170 at this point.

So I did another 40...

Then another 40......

So 250 pushups and a hair over 2 miles. Not a bad start! Only 750 more pushups and 8 miles to reach this week's goal!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment