Stomp of Approval!!!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Post turnaround plan #2......

DIETING!!!!!

I have got to loose some freggin weight! My goal is to loose 30 pounds. I was down to something like 180.3 at my lightest in 2012, now I'm 20 pounds heavier and I can feel the difference. At 180 I felt good, light and agile like a damn cheetah or something. Things felt right!

At 200 pounds I feel more like a lazy dogs in the summer. I don't even want to bark cause it would use up too much energy. I just want to eat and sleep..... And I don't want to eat healthy shit either, I want processed carbs (aka the devil) which only makes matters worse!

Luckily my awesome mother in law got me a kick ass blender for my birthday!!! Now I can go back to eating my delicious green sludge smoothie things!!

The new blender is called a "Ninja" blender! Sounds pretty sweet huh? Check out the pics below to see just how sweet this beast is! Im pretty sure I could add golf balls to my smoothies and never even notice!

That's right, 6 blades of cutting fury slicing up any and all veggies thrown their way! It's got a 48 ounce canister, and is operated via the pulse button on the lid. Luckily if I ever forget to remove my finger from the pulse button, the owners manual instructs me on how to turn it off..... Really? They had to be laughing their asses off when they put that in there.... I know I would have been!













No comments:

Post a Comment