Stomp of Approval!!!

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Belated birthday run?

Life happens.

It does. There's no getting around it.

I've been training for tomorrow's run for a little over a month now, and now at the last minute I might have to postpone it.

My poor daughter started getting sick a few days ago, so my wife brought her to the doctor yesterday to get her checked out. Turns out she might have pneumonia....

Yay....

My wife stayed home with her today, and as of this morning she is not running a fever, but still has a bad cough.

So since I was already taking tomorrow off to go run, it looks as if I will be spending my day taking care of my sick little girl. In other words I will spend the day napping and watching "My Little Pony" on Netflix.

SO, if I don't get to go running tomorrow (Thursday), then I could go early Saturday morning. I would have to start very early because we also have my daughter's 5th birthday party that day at 2.

So I could go Sunday?

NOPE! Sunday my son has a big karate demonstration where he will be awarded his next belt (Orange belt in Korean Tung Soo Doo), so Sunday is out of the picture...

If she can't go to school tomorrow then I will have to start early Saturday morning and do as much as I can. If I don't finish all 30 miles before I have to get ready to go to the party, I will have to finish the remainder whenever we get back home.

I really hope she starts feeling better soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment