Stomp of Approval!!!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Why hello there!

Ok, so its been awhile since my last blog post. So to start off, I'd like to apologize to everyone that reads this. Thats right, all 6 of you, I'm sorry...

Ok, now that thats out of the way, heres what I've been up to since my last post about being stuck on 7-12s at work...

I worked alot. We found a few more issues that had to be attended to before things could be fired up and go back into full swing. I think I was on 12's for almost 20 days straight. The money was good, but I never got to get any runs in. Even worse was that I got to see my family very little.

After the 12's ended we had plans every weekend up untill this upcoming weekend when I will finally be able to get some decently long runs in.

I got a membership at the gym again, so I've been working on getting stronger. I know that I dont need an immense amount of upper body strength to run Ultra Marathons, but I have been feeling very weak as of lately, and I miss the feeling of strength.

I signed up for another Ultra. This one is a 50k. More on that later.

I've got a few topics to blabber on about, but im a bit sleepy, so they will have to wait another month or two until I blog again. Lol!

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. It is about time! I was about to remove you from my list due to inactivity. So are you going for sub-5 at El Scorcho?

    ReplyDelete